Confused, ‘Solo Microwave Oven Vs Convection Microwave Oven’, I will help you to figure out your dilemma.
In the modern era, we upvote anything that saves our time and effort because ‘Time Is Money’.
Fortunately, during Second world war, an American scientist accidently invented a wonder box-the microwave oven that has made our Cooking much easier and faster.
My kids are fond of brownie and husband loves to have butter toast in breakfast. Hot brownie is like you got heaven, but to reheat brownie on a gas stove is a tedious task. Same the case with butter. These tasks consume needless time and effort. Moreover, you won’t get desirable results.
So the only solution to all these problems is the Microwave Oven.
But the question arises here which microwave to buy?
To figure out this query, you need to do comprehensive research about the types of ovens, their features, pros, and cons.
For that purpose, only I have created this article and also answers the query, “Solo Microwave Oven Vs Convection Microwave Oven”.
Before you zero down to which microwave is suitable for you, you must do homework based on the above comparison.
|Basis of Comparison||Solo Microwave Oven||Convection Microwave Oven|
|USES||Can be used for cooking, reheating, or defrosting.||Can be used for grilling, baking, or roasting.|
|METAL USAGE||Metal utensils cannot be used in Solo Microwave Oven||Can be used in Convection Oven|
|TEMPERATURE||Cannot be controlled||Control options are available|
SOLO MICROWAVE OVEN
The most basic version of microwave is known as Solo Microwave Oven. It heats and cooks food uniformly by exposing it to electromagnetic radiation in the microwave frequency range. This radiation excites the polar molecules in the food and thus produce thermal energy. This whole process is called Dielectric Heating.
- Solo Microwave Oven can be used for Cooking, reheating and defrosting purposes only.
- Temperature control is not available in Solo Microwave Oven.
- A Solo Microwave Oven is a more basic oven that makes it pocket-friendly.
- Easy to Maneuver: Due to simple and basic functions, even a can understand its functionalities and use it according to his needs.
Last night, my daughter cooked Oreo Mug Cake for me in our Solo Microwave Oven.
- Pocket-Friendly: Though Solo Microwave Oven can perform basic functions due to its nature, it is the least expensive microwave oven.
- A Solo Microwave has limited cooking options that are lack of baking and grilling.
- Metal Utensils cannot be used in Solo Microwave Oven.
A Solo Microwave Oven is the simplest form of a microwave oven. If you are looking for a device just for the basic needs of reheating, cooking or defrosting, this Oven will fulfil all your needs.
So you have made your mind to buy a Solo Microwave Oven, then check out our article: Which Brand of Microwave Oven is Best?
CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVEN
Convection Microwave Oven is an upgraded version of Solo Microwave Oven as a Convection Oven has a fan and exhaust system, which a regular oven doesn’t have.
The fan in the convection oven blows and circulates heat around your food during the cooking process resulting in fastly prepared food more evenly cooked meals.
For best results when using convection ovens, be careful not to block the fan, overcrowd the Oven or leave the Oven’s door open during operation.
- A convection Microwave Oven can be used to grill, bake or roasting the food. It caramelizes the upper layer of the food and makes it crispier.
- This type of Oven is featured with a temperature control system to regulate the temperature for efficient Cooking.
- This Oven has a fan inbuilt in it that helps in the homogenous Cooking of food.
- Cooks Faster: Due to hot air surrounds directly onto the food, the food cooks about 25% faster than the usual Oven.
- Saves Energy: As food is cooked faster in a convection oven, it needs a lower temperature to cook food. Thus more efficient in saving energy.
- Cooks Uniformly: A convection oven blows and circulates heat around the food during Cooking, resulting in even cooking of food.
- Bit Expensive: Because of having so many inbuilt advanced features, a convection oven is a bit expensive. But it is a long term investment, and every penny will be worth it if you opt for it.
Innovation outdoes itself with convection ovens, while conventional Oven merely surrounds your food with heat. Thus for even cooking or rather say professional Cooking, you need a convection oven.
So now, if you have changed your mind from a Solo Microwave Oven to a Convection Microwave Oven, then you must check out our article: Why IFB OTG is more popular than beyonce?
This article is the comprehensive assessment of ‘Solo Microwave Oven Vs Convection Microwave Oven’ that will help you decide which variant to buy. If you are a person who loves to experiment with Cooking, you must opt for a Convection Oven. On the other hand, if you need this gadget just for reheating or simple cooking purposes, a basic Solo Microwave Oven is enough for you.
Please share your views regarding this article.